Energy Reform Communications ManagerValeriia 29/07/2020 2 850 Vacancies
The British Embassy in Kyiv in cooperation with Alinea International (former Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd.) is looking for highly professional experts surrounding communications, to help the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in development of communication strategy, to produce content and teach civil servants to build capacity within the institutions.
Energy Reform Communications Manager will be responsible for development of Communication Strategy and key PR instruments: publication plan, media and public activities. The expert will be based in Kyiv.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Contract assignment is till December 31, 2020 with a possibility of extension depending on funds availability and performance results.Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
- Coordination of PR and communication activities.
- Conduct of day-to-day communication with various stakeholders.
- Drafting, review and approval of all basic documents (presentations, strategy plans, press releases, newsletters etc.) for public, mass media, other state organs etc.
- Coordinating social media coverage within the topic.
- Tracking media coverage, ensuring consistency in all communication efforts.
- Establishing relations with key stakeholders, partners, media.
- Planning and organizing own events and activities for key audiences, organization of participation in profile events to increase awareness about the agenda.
- Development of the concept of targeted communication campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, other relevant subject.
- Proven work experience as a Communication specialist, PR manager or similar role for at least 5 years.
- Work experience in regional development communications will be an advantage.
- Established relations with journalists, bloggers, reporters will be an advantage.
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of development of promotion targeted campaigns.
- Ukrainian, Russian and English fluent.
- Visual communications knowledge, portfolio of developed communication materials will be an advantage.
- Focus on problem solving - result orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on August 14, 2020 to the following address: email@example.com
All submissions must include:
- Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Applicant letter of interest (max. 500 words)
Please ensure to state Energy Reform Communications Manager (Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Interview with short-listed candidates will be conducted in English.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.